Sr. Full Stack Web Developer
Occupation title: Web Developers
Job Title of Supervisor for this Position (if applicable): Chief Technology Officer and/or IT Dept. Manager
This position supervises the work of other Peers.
Location: San Juan, PR
Job duties – Role & Responsibilities:
o Design and build web applications and APIs
o Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
o Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features.
o Coordinate with the rest of the development team to ensure that department coverage is maintained between our company’s business hours of 9am-6pm est.
o Available “on-call” for system emergencies.
o Working with the web\graphic designer to develop appealing web front-ends
o Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
o Deploy, manage and maintain dedicated and cloud servers (ubuntu or centos)
o Deploy, manage, and maintain react native applications and docker & kubernetes containers.
o Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git Hosting & Domain management
o Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
o Database design and maintenance
o Work directly with CTO to design and develop web applications and scripts to facilitate business needs.
o Perform related tasks as assigned travel will not be required in order to perform the job duties.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: minimum U.S. diploma/degree required: Bachelor’s
- Major(s) and/or field(s) of study required: Computer Science / Engineer or Related.
- A second U.S. diploma/degree is NOT required. Training is NOT required/available.
- 60 months of employment experience in the Web Development occupation IS required.
- Special Requirements – Specific skills, licenses/certificates/certifications:
1. Certificate: React Native
2. Certificate: Docker and Kubernetes