Please read this policy carefully. This is the Refund Policy of https://supportking.com (OCR). At OCR’s site, located at https://supportking.com (we/our/us) It is our aim to make sure all our customers (you/your) are completely satisfied with our service. Supportking is dedicated to helping you with the process, with confidence, and we guarantee your satisfaction. However, in the event you are not satisfied for any reason, please contact us at once by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix the problem, issue a refund (if applicable), or provide you with credit that can be used for future OCR services. By making a purchase of services on this website, you agree and accept to be bound by the terms of this policy.
In 99% of the times a Root will be found, and we will Root your device successfully and safely. In a rare instance that the Root does not work, and we insist the Root is correct, video proof will be reviewed of your session before a refund is processed.
Refunds PRIOR to the delivery of service to the device must be requested by emailing email@example.com. The Subject line must read: “Root Refund Request”. Your refund request email MUST include the following information:
- Your full name,
- The last four digits of the credit card you used to purchase our services,
- The date you purchased our services, and
- The reason for requesting a refund.
We will process your request within 24 hours after we have received all the information requested above from you. Approved refunds will be credited to the same payment method used at the time of purchase and should appear in your account within 1-7 business days based on your financial institution’s policies and your statement’s billing cycle. If 10 days have passed and your refund is not reflecting in your account, please contact our Billing Department to assist you further.
Not Covered Under This Policy
No Refunds Will Be Issued If:
- Any information about the order provided is incorrect. Examples are as follows and are Not limited to:
- Model number,
- Phone number,
- Email address, and/or
- Other relevant device information requested.
- The phone is hard bricked, (Which means that an incorrect root was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone.)
- This can permanently diminish the number of tries left to input the correct root. If you are not sure of your phone’s root compatibility, please contact one of our agents FIRST.
- The rooting service was obtained elsewhere.
- Completion of the root session exceeded our agent’s stated average turnaround time.
- (In most instances, we are very accurate with our process and even faster with turnaround times). However, there may be contingencies out of our control which cause delays.
- Your device was successfully rooted, but the custom ROM or third-party application you wish to use the phone with, is not compatible.
- It is the owner’s responsibility to make sure the device they want to root will be consistent with the Custom Rom or third-party application they are trying use.
- The phone was already rooted before placing their order, or if this phone was previously hard bricked (0 attempts left to input the root) before placing an order, or prior to service after the order is placed.
This policy is void if you have made misrepresentations on an application and/or you have provided misleading information during our service to you. Our guarantee is void if you have already requested a refund or if you have requested a chargeback from your bank.
NOTE: If you have an error with the root or are unsure about rooting your device please contact us immediately for support as our primary goal is that you are satisfied with our service.
By obtaining our services, you agreed to be bound by the service terms and this refund policy. Utilizing a chargeback to obtain a refund outside of these conditions is a violation of these terms.
We take this issue extremely seriously and may report suspicious payment disputes to both the payment processors as well as the appropriate authorities, and other pertinent agencies as applicable, along with accompanying proof of fraud. As chargeback fraud is a crime.
Chargeback fraud is theft and larceny. Individuals who have been caught perpetrating chargeback fraud have been prosecuted for such. According to Nasir N. Pasha (Esq.), the managing attorney of Pasha Law PC in an article published by Chargeback.Com
“Where you (the merchant) have reasonable proof that chargeback fraud occurred, it need not be for a large sum of money for authorities to prosecute. There are different degrees of charges that range from petit larceny, often defined [as] theft that is below $50, to grand larceny, often defined as theft above somewhere between $500 to $1,000.”
We encourage our clients to contact us to resolve any service problems they may have encountered, and to prevent any future issues.
If you are unsure whether your device has been serviced properly, please contact us immediately for support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you properly submit a refund request to us, in accordance with the stipulations indicated in this policy; be assured that YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR REFUND. Please allow the above indicated time of one (1) to seven (7) business days for any refund credit to appear in your account.